Thursday, November 14, 2013

Update on Project Baby

So I thought I would give an update.  We are still waiting to get some labs drawn in the next 2 weeks to continue applying for the Miracle Fund.  During this time I will have to have an in office procedure to remove some stuff they found.  After that I should be all cleared and ready to go as long as my labs come back normal.  It seems I have something come up with each thing they do so I am hoping and praying these tests at least go smooth.  After that is all cleared and approved we will just have a lot of paperwork and a home study to accomplish for the Miracle Fund.  Hopefully we get approved, but only time will tell.  I am trying my hardest to just be patient and know that it all happens on the Lord's time.  Sorry this one is short and sweet, but wanted to give an update.

No comments: